Few people would be aware that one of Britain’s biggest icons of the 1980’s is alive and well and making millions in the USA.
PAUL HARDCASTLE created the soundtrack to the mid 80’s. His iconic track 19 was an international mega hit (getting to number one in 13 countries) and with its hard-hitting lyrics and narrative about the Vietnam War, it captured the mood of a generation and created a sound for the era.
Twenty-five years on “the average age of a combat soldier is still 19” and Paul is still writing great impactful music. But until now it has all been in the USA, where Paul has had 10 Hit Albums and 9 number ones. Just last year, Billboard voted Paul the US Jazz Artist of the Year. Paul can even count Bill Clinton as one of his biggest fans, with Bill personally contacting Paul about how much he loved the Jazzmaster series.
'Zero One' by Paul Hardcastle
Now, for the first time in two decades Paul is back in Europe, living in London and releasing a new and challenging album ZERO ONE. Getting back to his electro roots of the 19 days, Paul is right back in the groove.
The track OVER n OVER, from ZERO ONE, is already getting massive plays across the web and as a pioneer of digital music, Paul is now leading the charge into the digital distribution age with his own label, HARDCASTLEMUSIC and a digital only release schedule.
For more information contact: Gem Woolnough – firstname.lastname@example.org
More background information:
- Paul Hardcastle is a composer, producer, and performer, radio host (his own show in the USA) and a progressive creative.
- Paul Hardcastle was the first musician to record straight to disc and genuinely pioneered the digital recording process.
- Zero One, is the first in a series of new albums to be released in the next year by Paul.
- Samples from Zero One can be heard at www.hardcastlemusic.com
- Paul Hardcastle will be speaking at In The City In Manchester in October
- Hardcastle Music is Paul’s new record label
- Paul’s complete back catalogue is also now available for the first time outside of the USA. See below for details…