It may be simple, but this very clever and original ad from Ford caught our eye this week. The advert highlights the fact that all new Ford cars will come with bluetooth as standard. However it is interesting they opted for Apple earphones considering their in-car connectivity comes from a partnership with Microsoft.
- brandflakesforbreakfast: what your friends are doing this week http://shar.es/mCFnD 6 years ago
- Foursquare snags a deal with The Today show http://tcrn.ch/aEb1kg 6 years ago
- Your online fashion detector http://bit.ly/9gHbHl Pretty amazing 6 years ago
- Google Logo built in 5 in a half hours http://bit.ly/aZr16d 6 years ago
- You can now make your Youtube videos private http://bit.ly/dflDPL 6 years ago
3d 19 2009 2010 advertising AOL Apple audi Automotive bbc bit.ly car chatterbox christmas Digital Eco friendly electric cars england ESPN estonia facebook fashion fifa film flickr football Ford Foursquare google GPS green hannah hannah ild hybrid ipad iphone iphone app itunes Jaguar Academy of Sport jazz lady gaga last.fm london Marketing microsoft Music music video MySpace paul hardcastle samsung social media social media campaign social networking social networks sony spotify steve jobs streaming music toyota trending tv twitter vancouver Video videos viral viral video website weightlifting winter olympics world cup yahoo youtube zero one zoe smith